Trimester 2, 2013/2014
Due date: 10/01/2014 (Week 12) before 12pm
Organisation | Individual | Assessment | This assignment contributes to 15% to the total coursework marks. | Student Learning Time | This assignment shall take 6 hours to complete. | Submission requirements | Submission to | Mr.Oh | | Cover page | Please use the attached cover page | | Typeface/Font | Times new Roman | | Font size | 12 | | Line spacing | 1.5 | | Margins | Top: 2.54 cm; Bottom: 2.54cm; Left: 2.54cm; Right: 2.54cm | | Reference format | APA Style | | Binding | Stapled/Comb binding |
Mapping of assignment learning outcomes to subject learning outcomes: …show more content…
1. This is an individual assignment.
2. Optimally use Microsoft Excel to solve all the given questions.
3. Please write your student ID number, name, and group at the cover page of the report.
4. Submission due date: 10/01/2014 (Week 12) before 12.00pm. Kindly be reminded that, to be fair to all students, any late submission will be penalized accordingly.
5. Online: http://wps.prenhall.com/bp_render_qam_11/
Assignment (Total 15%) | Questions: | Question 1 (4%): | Text book: Chapter 7. Question 7-44 (pg.319) | Question 2 (4%): | Online: Chapter 9. Internet Case – Northwest General Hospitalhttp://wps.prenhall.com/bp_render_qam_11/197/50554/12941932.cw/index.html Answer the following question:What is your recommendation for handling the distribution of trays from the three serving stations? (Solve using a computer software to find the best solution) | Question 3 (7%): | Text book: Chapter 14. Case Study- Statewide Development Corporation (pg.591)Answer the following question:On a typical weekend day, how many tenants would